Veterans Kayaking: Lowell
July 29 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
2022 Kent County Veterans Services Recreation Program
Veterans – Join us for a paddle down the Grand River in Lowell!
– Come on out and start your weekend with a relaxing paddle down the river!
– We’ll paddle from Lowell to Ada on the Grand River.
– Everyone will meet at the DNR boat launch on the Grand east of Ada which is just before you cross over the river on M-21 heading east.
– We will shuttle people and boats up to Lowell, where they will paddle approximately 8 miles back down to the boat launch.
– The paddle will take 2-2.5 hours with about 45 minutes of shuttle/launch time ahead of that.
– Kayak and life jackets will be provided.
– Water, snacks, sunscreen and bug spray are recommended for this event.
This event is a part of the 2022 Kent County Veterans Services Recreation Program with grant funding provided by the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency and brought to you by Veterans Rising.
Point of Contact: Veterans Rising @ 616-238-0176 | firstname.lastname@example.org