Donate to West Michigan Veterans Coalition
The West Michigan Veterans Coalition has partnered with the leading employers, service organizations, and education institutes in West Michigan to provide a comprehensive list of resources for Military-connected individuals and their Families.
Your generous tax-deductible donation helps the West Michigan Veterans Coalition provide assistance to Military-Connected Families through our community resources and our various programs:
- Military Family Assistance Fund to help with financial assistance for Military-Connected Families experiencing a hardship
- Assist with food insecurity by providing non-perishables, fresh produce, and/or grocery cards through our Share-a-Meal program.
- Provide assistance with higher education costs through our Armed Forces Scholarship and Armed Forces Dependent Scholarship.
- Assist Military-Connected Families in Kent County with transportation to medical appointments, grocery trips, employment, and even social engagements. Looking to expand into other counties in 2022.
- Host employment events, education opportunities, trainings, and resource fairs.
- Helping to make the connection with organizations, educators, and employers.
Help us in assisting our HEROES and their FAMILIES within Allegan, Barry, Ionia, Kent, Lake, Mason, Mecosta, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, Oceana, Osceola, and Ottawa Counties. Donate Today!
Donate by mail: West Michigan Veterans Coalition
PO Box 355
Hudsonville, MI 49426
Donations are deductible as West Michigan Veterans Coalition is a 501c3 Non-Profit.